Thursday, May 11, 2006

Soul for Christ...

Today there was a group from CrossWorld Missions working on the streets with Tony and myself. It was such a nice day outside, but long because I came right from french class. Anyways... it was a great time of conversations with people on the street and a day filled with long conversations to help people see God`s big story and His plan in everything. But a dude from Lebanon came to know Jesus as His Savior today on the streets!!! Praise be to God! I`m always amazed when God opens the eyes of someone`s heart and allows them to see Him for who He is and what Jesus has done for our sins! My new friend Jay, he has a rough history, but needs Jesus and he understands so much, but it`s hard to judge where he`s at, so I`ll let God work in his life.... we`ll see each other again, Lord willing... Well, that`s all really. I just wanted to share God`s increase for His Kingdom with you all and let you know that God loves saving people! Praise be to Him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Dwight, sounds like things are going well for you, overall. I got this blog info from Josh. I thought you said something about an announcement or something, but nothing ever came, so I got it from Josh. Anyway. Tonight we had the Jubilee for Jesus party at Boulevards. It went well, though we have missed you the past few weeks. It was very cute at one point, I didn't see it, but I was told that Danny reached into his pocket and pulled out a dollar and a quarter and put it in the offering plate, which was in the same place it usually is. Those kids are so amazing. Anyway, that's so very exciting to hear about the guy from Lebanon! Praise God! Praying for you.

Jess

9:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home