Friday, May 19, 2006

Going with the Flow that Comes our Way

As I was on the metro yesterday, these lyrics came screaming at me from a song by Jack Johnson... I think it speaks for itself in terms of how we should be proactive in life (such as Joseph in Genesis 37-50) and not reactive..... Short blog, but lots of meaning to it for me....
"When you move like a jellyfish
Rhythm don't mean nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop
Move like a jellyfish
Rhythm don't mean nothing
You go with the flow
You don't stop"

And as I was walking in the subway terminal this morning, a singer-for-money-dude was singing these lyrics over and over and over,
"All you need is love... All you need i s love... Love is all you need... Love is all you need!" - Beatles

This was a perfect reminder for me!

Go with flow - through life like a jellyfish - for Jesus - by Jesus - with lots of love!

Flowing Like a Jellyfish,
Dwight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home