Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Supremacy of Christ Conference

So, this weekend, I will be flying out to Minneapolis, Minnesota, for a conference on "The Supremacy of Christ in a Postmodern World". The speakers will be John Piper, Mark Driscoll, D. A. Carson, David Wells, Voddie Baucham and Tim Keller. Praise the Lord for these godly men that have had an impact in my life and my theology. I praise God for using them and allowing me to get the privilege of hearing and learning from them.
Please pray for these men as they minister to a few thousand people this weekend, and pray for me, that I be so focused on Jesus - the all-surpassing Value of my life. I need lots of prayer. Please, let me know what I can pray for you about.
Here's the link about the conference:

Supremacy of Christ Conferenc

Desiring God - because of Him.
Dwight

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey my friend!

have a good time!

alain

12:42 AM

 
Blogger dwight said...

Thanks Alain.
I hear that you are talking with my family.... I will have to call you soon friend.

Dwight

3:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey sir dwight!
sounds like a sweet conference. you'll have to give us the 411 when you get back.
hang in there man!

4:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home