Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A Biblical Formula for building Jesus' Church (I hate formulas - but I love the ones that Jesus gives)

Gospel + Culture - Church = Parachurch

Culture + Church - Gospel = Liberalism

Church + Gospel - Culture = Fundamentalism

GOSPEL + CULTURE + CHURCH = REFORMISSION

Hence, the name of my blog, Transparent Reformission. I openly declare that I desire this equation for a humanly unattainable task, that being God building His Church. I hate formulas, but I believe that this is the Biblical formuala we are called to, which is really not a formula, but a calling, a lifestyle, a Kingdom call!

Reformissionalist,
Dwight

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't respond to the blog where you asked to tell you if we'd be praying for you, but I want you to know that I pray for you & Montreal every day. You're doing such great work up there & I'm excited to read each day how
God is using you. I can't wait to come up there & see you in action. Please be praying that it will be a life changing experience for me too. I miss you bro & remember Jesus loves you!

10:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

6:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

12:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home