Wednesday, May 31, 2006

For My Pastor Friends & Those in Ministry .... Gotta check this out

So, as I started my day today with a nice run outside, I got turned around somehow and ended up far, far away from where I intended on being. Anyways, one huge blister and an hour later, I found myself back at my huge, high-rise apartment (but not big enough, because I couldn't see it from where I was running). All that to say that I found myself exercising today, which makes my body very happy with me. Then I found this article online. Please read it for those in the ministry, because if God has called you to the ministry, that is where you should be - and you should be proactive about planning on staying there.... That's what the article is about, Death in the Ministry (but it's about how not to kill ourselves).
http://www.theresurgence.com/mdblog_2006-05-24_death_by_ministry

~ Dwight

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

6:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home